“Another year older, another year wiser, with increasing love, joy and gratitude in my heart and soul” ~~Dr. Jennifer
Yesterday was my birthday and I am feeling so blessed and grateful for all the experiences I have had in my life, both positive and seemingly “negative”. I have learned to cherish the difficult times and challenges I have faced, as they were pivotal to my spiritual growth. I have learned to celebrate the small things as well as the “big” achievements, since I am always trying my best and I know that this is enough.
As I reflect on my life thus far, which most people do around the time of their birthday, I would like to share with you words of wisdom that I live by. This wisdom has come to me through my experiences, through books, movies, spiritual teachers, meditations, my clinical practice and a ceaseless “curiosity” about life. I hope that these words will help you find peace, love, newfound knowledge, greater health and inspiration to live a life you have always dreamed of. It is never too late! Remember, age is just a number 😉
10 truths Dr. Jen has come to know:
- Learning to love myself unconditionally has been the hardest thing to do but the most precious gift I have given myself. Unconditional love for self and others has been the healer and the creator in my life.
- My thoughts play an important part in my life. My beliefs shape my reality and the life I live. I choose to think positive and constructive thoughts about myself and others.
- I am a human being with unlimited potential. We all are. When you know this, you begin to create and imagine your dreams coming true with more strength and vigour. Reach for the stars!
- God/Source is in all that we are and all that we do. We are an extension of His/Her/Source energy. Therefore, we do not need to look outward for help, but instead inward.
- Your life is not measured by how much money/possessions you have or by how many people you know. What matters is that you love unconditionally, help when you can and make a difference where you can.
- I believe that my purpose in life is to be the most loving person to myself and to also teach others how to love themselves and all those around. When this happens, miracles happen and healing takes place on all levels- mind, body and spirit.
- Every disease that we create-yes, we create-stems from a lack of self love.
- Practicing gratitude is the key to being happy and loving. Happiness is a choice that you make.
- You are in charge of your life. All that you experience is a result of your thoughts and behaviours. Taking personal responsibility for your health and life is extremely important and necessary in the face of change.
- The Universe is always supporting me, guiding me, loving me and appreciating me. Realize that this is the same is for YOU. Acknowledging this is awakening!
With Loving Kindness,
Dr. Jen Cisternino, ND
http://drjenc.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/jen9.png 0 0 admin http://drjenc.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/jen9.png admin2016-07-08 16:00:252016-07-08 16:47:02My Birthday Message to You